Americans love pets. Over half of US households—about 85 million families—have at least one pet, a trend which has steadily increased over the last few decades. That’s for a good reason: studies show that having a pet around helps lower blood pressure, decrease feelings of loneliness, and increase opportunities for exercise. Most importantly, however, any owner knows the bonds that form with your pet is an important one. So when it comes time to move, it’s critical to find a home that will work for you and your furbaby. Before you choose your new home, check this list to make…
- Why Millennials Are Moving Towards FHA Home Loans
- FHA Homebuyers’ Stories To Show You The Way
- How Much Is Really Needed For A Down Payment?
- 6 No Money Down Mortgage Programs
- Best Cities to Live In As a Young Professional
- Trendy Summer Design Tips for 2019
- Renting Vs Owning; What’s Right for Me?
- Dangerous Neighborhoods in Los Angeles: The Five Areas with the Highest Concentration of Sex Offenders